Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

Enjoying Life to the Fullest


I wrote this post during my holidays. you can read the original article on my webpage where you also can see some pictures. Here is the link: http://bruno-buergi.com/enjoying-life/

I’m still in my ski-holidays and I enjoy life to the fullest. It’s now nearby two weeks I’m here in Selva, Val Gardena, Italy. I’m doing the whole day what I really love doing.

A typical day

My wife and I we stay here in a very nice 4 star hotel. In the morning we have a fabulous breakfast buffet. Whatever you want and you can eat as much as you like. We really enjoy our breakfast and it gives us a good start in the day.

After breakfast we prepare us for skiing. The hotel shuttle bus brings us to the valley station of cable car and our skiing day starts. We are here in the Dolomites superski arena. It’s the largest ski resort of the world. It’s an amazing landscape and we have gorgeous weather. Nearby every day blue sky and sunshine.

After a while, we are going to a mountain hut to have a drink and eat something. There are so many nice and cozy huts here. And we are enjoying the sun on the terrace. There after we go skiing again and usually in the later afternoon we go again to a mountain hut to refresh us.

Between 4 and 5 pm we stop skiing and go back to our hotel. There we go to the spa to swim a bit in the indoor pool and relax in the whirlpool bath. Then is still time to relax on deck chair before we have to prepare us for dinner.

We have our dinner in our hotel in a lovely dinning room. We usually have a five course-dinner. The dinner is delicious. We enjoy the food and the atmosphere here. After the dinner we go to the lounge where we have a drink or a coffee before we go back to our room.

What are you doing to enjoy life?

So now you read about how I enjoy life in my ski-holidays. My question is now: “What are you doing to enjoy life and have fun?” I hope you too have times where you can really enjoy life. I think in this economical tough times is it important to do things you love and enjoy, so you have the energy and power for working.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen