Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

Empower Network Ten Ten Formula Team


The Ten Ten Formula Team and Empower Network

Recently I joined the Empower Network Ten Ten Formula Team. The reason I joined Empower Network at the Ten Ten Formula Team is because of the people who are in the team and the results of the leaders in Empower Network. What I want to tell you here is a bit about the Ten Ten Formula Team.



Why the Ten Ten Formula Team in Empower Network

You could join Empower Network through any other member. I was pitched over and over to join Empower Network but I didn’t join. The reason was, are the people who pitch me the right one to work together? I was not sure if these people where the right one for me.

Then I got an invitation from Chris and Susan Beesley join a webinar about Empower Network. I know Chris and Susan know almost a year and I always loved their advice. But didn’t watch the webinar. I thought, from where should I take the time to do another think. Because I highly estimate Chris and Susan I watched them closely. After some days I got a link from them to watch the replay of the webinar, so I thought why not to watch.

I joined the Ten Ten Formula Team

After I watched the webinar I joined the Empower Network because what I saw in this webinar convinced me. So I joined the Ten Ten Formula Team in Empower Network. You may ask now: “What is the difference between Empower Network and the Ten Ten Formula?” I tell you now the differences.



Empower Network is a great place to start or to expand your online business. Because what Dave Wood and Dave Sharpe built together is phenomenal. The training they provide is absolutely great. And I’m sure you will hear things about business and marketing you never heard before. It’s absolutely breathtaking.

Beside the things you learn there, there are much more you can learn. Within the Ten Ten Formula Team you learn additional cutting edge techniques to move your business ahead of the game. It’s not only things you can learn, there is another part that makes the difference. We have a closed Facebook group to help and support each other. In our Team there are so many people with different walk of life. This knowledge of all these people who support you makes your life much easier.



What have I to do to join the Team

After you read my blog post you maybe think “why not?” And I have to say to you, you make absolutely the right decision to join now the Empower Network Ten Ten Formula Team. You van click this Link now, watch the video and there after you can join us. And I’m sure, you never want to back to your old life again. So click here now and join us.

To your Future life

Bruno Buergi


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen